Why choose Allegro?
- We are building on a foundation of a thirty year history and over fifty years combined teaching experience among our staff.
- Our goal above all else is to follow the Montessori Pedagogy.
- This means that we are dedicated to: preserving the three hour work cycle each day; promoting peace education; the availability and manipulation of Montessori materials; the education of the whole child, their body, mind and spirit.
- Our Directors/teachers are all fully trained Montessori Educators.
- Our Elementary Directors have their Montessori training, a Bachelor of Education and a Masters in Montessori Education.
- As a Registered Qualified Independent School we have already proven that the Montessori curriculum both meets and exceeds the expectations of the Saskatchewan Curriculum.
- While providing a Montessori education we also compliment their learning with French, Music, Drama and Physical Education.
- We are housed in a school and therefore have access to gyms, playgrounds and meeting facilities.
- We see each child as an individual with unique skills and learning styles.
Developing Responsible, Independent and Curious Children.
Elementary Information Evening by Zoom
Wednesday March 17, 2021 @ 7:00 p.m.
Why is it important to provide your child with the opportunities presented in a Montessori Elementary program?
Hear Diane Kemp, our Elementary Director speak.
Ask questions that will help you make an informed decision about your child’s education.
Or contact email@example.com for more information.
Allegro Montessori School
4215 Degeer Street