Why choose Allegro?
- We are building on a foundation of a thirty year history and over fifty years combined teaching experience among our staff.
- Our goal above all else is to follow the Montessori Pedagogy.
- This means that we are dedicated to: preserving the three hour work cycle each day; promoting peace education; the availability and manipulation of Montessori materials; the education of the whole child, their body, mind and spirit.
- Our Directors/teachers are all fully trained Montessori Educators.
- Our Elementary Directors have their Montessori training, a Bachelor of Education and a Masters in Montessori Education.
- As a Registered Qualified Independent School we have already proven that the Montessori curriculum both meets and exceeds the expectations of the Saskatchewan Curriculum.
- While providing a Montessori education we also compliment their learning with French, Music, Drama and Physical Education.
- We are housed in a school and therefore have access to gyms, playgrounds and meeting facilities.
- We see each child as an individual with unique skills and learning styles.
Developing Responsible, Independent and Curious Children.
Joy, feeling one’s own value,
being appreciated and loved by others,
feeling useful and capable of production
are all factors of enormous value for the human soul. – Maria Montessori
Allegro Montessori School
4215 Degeer Street