In starting a new relationship with Allegro, often the first step is a tour of the school to get a better feel for the programs we offer and the culture of our community. Tours can be arranged by contacting the school by e-mail email@example.com or by phone (306) 931-4000.
Once you are ready, please complete the online application by clicking on the Start My Application button at the bottom of this page.
Within a few days of submitting the application, you will be contacted through email by TUIO, a parent billing and payment app used by Allegro. TUIO will provide you with options to set up payment for a $100 family application fee. Once receipt of the application fee is settled, Allegro can then confirm the availability of a spot in a classroom or position on the wait list. Preference is given to returning families that complete this application process prior to the end of February before the start of a given school year.
When a spot is confirmed, TUIO will once again contact you to provide options to set up payments for tuition and fees. When you have completed that step, you will receive an email confirmation that your child is now fully registered. If your child has been placed on a wait list, you will receive an email confirmation of their position on that list.
Online Application Process
There are 7 sections in the on-line application that you must complete.
You will need:
- your child’s hospitalization number,
- address/email/phone of all parents/guardians, and
- full names and phone numbers of all people authorized to pick up your child from school.
If you are applying for more than one child, each application must be completed separately. An application form may be saved for up to six hours after it is started. When you have completed the final section, an email will be sent to you confirming that the application has been submitted.
In order for a child to be admitted, the following requirements must be met:
- Child is 18 months to 2.5 years.
- Child is developmentally ready, as assessed by Head of School and Allegro Toddler educators.
- Child has reached a minimum age of 2.6 years.
- Child successfully and consistently uses the toilet.
- Child is developmentally ready, as assessed by Head of School and Allegro Casa educators.
- Child has reached a minimum age of 5.6 years.
- Child is developmentally and academically ready, as assessed by Head of School and Allegro Elementary educators.
- Preference may be given to children with Montessori preschool experience.