Thank you for your interest in Allegro Montessori School
In starting a new relationship with Allegro Montessori School, often the first step is a tour of the school to get a better feel for the programs we offer and the culture of our community. Tours can be arranged by contacting the school by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (306) 931-4000. Due to Covid restrictions we are arranging Zoom meetings or phone conversations with parents of potential students.
Once you are ready, please complete the online application by clicking on the Start My Application button at the bottom of this page.
Within a few days of submitting the application, you will be contacted through email by TUIO, a parent billing and payment app used by Allegro. TUIO will provide you with options to set up payment for a $100 family application fee. Once receipt of the application fee is settled, Allegro can then confirm the availability of a spot in a classroom or position on the wait list. Preference is given to returning families that complete this application process prior to the end of the January before the start of any given school year.
When a spot is confirmed, TUIO will once again contact you to provide options to set up payments for tuition and fees.
When you have completed that step, you will receive an email confirmation that your child is now fully registered. If your child has been placed on a wait list, you will receive an email confirmation that they have been placed in queue.
Online Application Process
There are 7 sections in the on-line application that you must complete.
You will need:
- Your child’s hospitalization number,
- Address/email/phone of all parents/guardians, and
- Full names and phone numbers of all people authorized to pick up your child from school.
If you are applying for more than one child, each application must be completed separately. An application form may be saved for up to six hours after it is started. When you have completed the final section, an email will be sent to you confirming that the application has been submitted.
In order for a child to be admitted, the following requirements must be met:
- Child is 18 months to 2 1/2 years by September 1st of the year you wish to attend.
- Child is developmentally ready, as assessed by Head of School and Allegro Toddler director.
- For your Half Day Preschool year.
- Child must be 3 years by December 31st of the year you wish to attend. (minimum 2 years 8 months on September 1st)
- Child must be .
- For your Half Day Preschool / Allegro In Between year.
- Child must be 3 years of age or older.
- Child must be .
- For your Full Day Preschool year.
- Child must be 4 years of age by December 31st of the year you wish to attend. (minimum 3 years, 8 months on September 1st)
- For your Full Day Kinder year.
- Child must be 5 years of age by December 31st of the year they wish to attend. (minimum 4 years, 8 months on September 1st)
- Child is developmentally ready, as assessed by Head of School and Allegro Casa directors. This will be assessed in the first two weeks the child is at school.
- Child must be 6 years of age by December 31st of the year you wish to attend. (minimum 5 years, 8 months on September 1st)
- Child is developmentally and academically ready, as assessed by Head of School and Allegro Elementary director.
- Preference will be given to children with Montessori preschool experience.
- We do accept children with no Montessori experience for first grade.
Policies, Regulations, and Fees
It is required that you read and understand the Tuition and Fees, Payment Plans and Methods, and the withdrawals section of this page. Please read before continuing with your application.
Now that you know the basics, let’s get started on your application